Leads Groups: A Benefit of Membership
By offering four separate Leads Groups as a benefit of membership, we invite you to come together to build relationship and help each other grow your business. People do business with people they know, like and trust. The Leads Groups will help you to establish credibility, build your contact list and obtain quality business referrals.
The Leads Groups operate within the Somerset County Business Partnership under the following criteria:
- Must be a dues-paid member of the Business Partnership
- Limited to one per business category*
- Participants must commit to regular attendance.
*Waiting lists are maintained since some business categories are more popular than others.
The schedule is as follows:
- Leads Group #1 meets the first and third Mondays, 8 - 9 AM, SCBP Conference Room. More information.
- Leads Group #2 meets the second and fourth Mondays, noon - 1 PM, SCBP Conference Room. More information
- Leads Group #3 meets the second and fourth Thursdays, 3:30-4:30 PM, SCBP Conference Room. More information
- Leads Group #4 meets the first and third Wednesdays, 12:00-1:00 PM, local restaurants in Branchburg. More information.
TYPICAL MEETING AGENDA
(20 Minutes) Each attendee spends one minute talking about his/her business and "A good lead for me is..." (this will be timed so as to allow everyone an equal opportunity to speak)
(20 Minutes) One designated member gives a presentation on how they get new customers followed by Q&A
(10 Minutes) "Leads, Needs and Thank You's"
(10 Minutes) Group Sharing of suggestions, ideas obtained during discussions