Somerset County Business Partnership is
your platform for success!
As Somerset County's largest business organization, we are committed to:
- Providing your business with special opportunities where you can exchange ideas with elected leaders and other key decision makers
- Offering useful tools to help your business grow and compete effectively
- Engaging business owners and their employees in initiatives that produce a positive impact within our business community
- Share in efforts that promote environmental sustainability and health and well-being among those living and working in Somerset County
- Drive a reform agenda that will make New Jersey and Somerset County, in particular, more affordable and competitive for businesses
2017 Educational Series
- April 17-21. Earth Week at RVCC. View Full Schedule
- April 21. BEYOND RECONCILIATION: The Potential for Common Ground on the Environment and Labor Conference. Registration: $30 per person ($20 for students). Register online.
Somerset County ELC
- April 28. GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno. Held at Verve Bistro in Somerville, NJ. 11:30am - 1:00pm. Admission: $30, includes lunch and meeting. Cash bar is available. REGISTER
- June 13. 2017 ELC Dinner. Held at The Hamilton Manor in Hamilton Twp, NJ. 6:00pm-9:00pm. Admission: $130 NJBIA Members, $160 Non-Members. REGISTER
To learn more about our programs and how you can become involved, contact Takeena Deas.