Somerset County Business Partnership is
your plateform for success!
As Somerset County's largest business organization, we are committed to:
- Providing your business with special opportunities where you can exchange ideas with elected leaders and other key decision makers
- Offering useful tools to help your business grow and compete effectively
- Engaging business owners and their employees in initiatives that produce a positive impact within our business community
- Share in efforts that promote environmental sustainability and health and well-being among those living and working in Somerset County
- Drive a reform agenda that will make New Jersey and Somerset County, in particular, more affordable and competitive for businesses
Somerset County ELC featuring
Senator Christopher "Kip" Bateman and Assemblyman John DiMaio
Friday, January 27, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Verve Bistro, Somerville, New Jersey 08876
$30, includes lunch and meeting. Cash bar is available.
To learn more about our programs and how you can become involved, contact Takeena Deas.