Host a Meeting or Event
Showcase Your Facilities
Hosting a meeting or an event at your offices is an excellent way to allow members of the business community to see your facility and what you do. It could be a committee meeting, an educational seminar or a networking event. Contact us for further details.
Why not have an educational program or networking event at your organization's site? The Somerset County Business Partnership has its networking socials at different locations throughout the county,. These events can be held in the morning (8:30-10:00 a.m.), noontime (12:00-1:30 p.m.) or early evening (5:00-6:30 p.m.). If you are willing, and meet the following criteria, this is a great chance for you to "show off" your company:
You, the Host:
- Expect approximately 35-50 attendees for an educational program or 75-100 for a networking event (be sure there is ample parking).
- The host company is encouraged to set up a display table.
- Provide your business logo and promotional information to the Business Partnership
- Provide food and beverage
- Designate a person from your company who will be present during the announcements to be introduced, to welcome your guests.
We, The Business Partnership:
Will provide an excellent marketing opportunity for the host company to showcase their products or services to businesspeople from Somerset County, including dignitaries.
Promotion of the event and name of host will be in Business Partnership enewsletters, social media and local news media.
Personnel for registration, name tags, and greeters will be provided. Within a week after the event, a list of attendees will be provided to the host company.