The Somerset County Business Partnership is the essential partner for doing business in Somerset County. Take advantage of opportunities to grow your business, build relationships, advocate, share strategies for success and drive solutions.
Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- Educational programs offered in the SCBP conference room are free to members.
- Reduced rates for attending and exhibiting at other events.
- Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening Ceremonies. The SCBP will help you coordinate this event and provide the ribbon-cutting scissors.
- Business Card Rack. Bring in a stack of your business cards for display in the SCBP visitor lobby. It is a quick and easy way to expose your business to the many people who visit our offices.
- Conference Room Use. Members may use the SCBP conference room to conduct business during the day as long as it is available.
- Certificate of Origin. Some destinations require a Certificate of Origin (CO) for certain commodities. The purpose of the CO is to authenticate the country of origin of the merchandise being shipped. The CO may be required because of established Treaty arrangements, varying duty rates, and preferential duty treatment dependent on the shipment´s origin. The CO verifies the country in which the goods were manufactured. The commodity being exported and its destination determine if the CO is required. Some nations restrict imports from certain countries; many countries limit the quantity of goods that are allowed to be imported, or give preference to goods manufactured in the U.S. This form requires the authorized signature of the local Chamber of Commerce Secretary and the seal of that organization. This service is free to members.
- Notary Public. Do you have a document that needs to be notarized? Stop by our office, as we have Notary Public on staff to witness the signing of documents with a sworn oath of authencity from the member.